Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Anything Goes at Crafts and Me

We have a nice easy challenge for you this week at Crafts and Me of ANYTHING GOES
Our sponsor for this week is


The Prize is 4 Unmounted stamps.


For my card this week I have used the great  Day of joy stamp and coloured her with spectrum noir pens  and added touches of sparkle with glitter on her wings. The paper is from  the First editions Animal Antics pad and I have inked all the edges and then hand drawn some faux stitching round it. The ribbon, pearls and gems are from my stash.



I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Hooked on crafts - All that glitters (It really sparkles a lot more in real life)
Make it Monday - Always anything goes
Cutie pie - Stitches real of faux
There she goes - Winged things


Hugs to you all

Amy xx


2 comments:

Debs said...

Fab card - love the lettering for the sentiment and wonderful colouring.
Thanks for playing along with us at Cutie Pie this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Karen said...

This is a lovely card - a great way to add the sentiment.. the image is wonderful too.
Thank for joining us this week and good luck!
Don't forget to check back next week to see if you made my Pick Of The Week!

Smiles -  Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.