Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 17 June 2012

Jazz it up for Kenny K

This week at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz we have these brilliant prizes up for grabs....
 Our prize from Kenny K Downloads is 5 digi's of the winners choice
and this weeks winner will also receive from Inky Impressions
This week our challenge theme is:
All That Jazz
We would like to see you bling it up big time with more than 10 gems and loads of Glitter!
 
For my card I have also gone with a bit of a mono theme and used the great Devilish Donna digi stamp. I have coloured her with the following promarkers...

Skin: Saffron, Vanilla and Ivory
Wings: Putty for shadow
Dress: Vermillion, Shocking pink, Sorbet
Hair: Magenta, Rose, Baby pink
Boots: Salmon pink and Pastel pink



The papers are from my scrap box and the gems, ribbon and sentiment are from my stash. 

If you love promarkers and would like to see some more colour combo ideas and tips have a look at For the LOVE of letraset


I am entering this card for the following challenges:

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh gosh this is just gorgeous Hun love that image and those colours are just beautiful hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Louise said...

Beautiful, love the pink hair
Louise

tiggertastic said...

hi, long time since i have stopped by.

Lovely to see your creations and having a quick browse around your blog and back posts. as always amazing work and a pleasure to see

sarah xx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.