Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 22 June 2012

Some Kenny K news!

I have some important announcements in case you have not already heard firstly.
Kenny's Girlz are moving in with the Boyz!!

From the 1st July 2012 we shall be
 changing our name and address. 
We will become......




Kenny K's Krafty Krew

and will be moving to

kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.com

So now please join me in welcoming the new members to

 Kenny K's Kraft Krew. 

&

with so many fabulous colourists entering the decision was by no means an easy task but unfortunately we only needed so many.
Our new members will be joining 

from Sunday 1st July 2012.

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.