Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 22 October 2011

Gothic Romance

This stunning lady is called beauty and I really think she is :D you can get her HERE from Crafts and Me. I couldn't resist giving her a bit of Gothic twist with the black dress and black roses. I have coloured her with promarkers which are HERE at Crafts and Me. The paper is from the Authentique uncommon pack which you can get from Crafty Emma's Store. The gems were in my weekend bag and are from the lovely Linda. The lace is from Fantastic ribbon.


I am entering this card for :
Paper play challenge- Use Black

There is still time to enter the current Crafts and Me challenge which is a colour combo of pink, blue and green. And if you have ever wanted to join us on the DT there is a GDT call so why not try out just hop over to the Crafts and Me blog.

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Awesome card Amy and what a FAB image, colored soooo beautifully!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a pretty fab card Amy!
You are really good in coloring up this type of images....

Unknown said...

She really is gorgeous and your colouring of her is fab!

Emma xx

Teresa said...

Amy, this is georgous I love Beauty in those colours so pretty and a great twist to make her gothic
Teresa x

tiggertastic said...

hi hunny,

i adore your colouring and the blushed pink around it is stunning

hope you have had and enjoyable weekend

sarah x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening dear Amy, hope you are having a lovely break from work hunny. I am loving your card, what a great image and fabulous colouring hunnY!! Will be in touch with you soon, big hugs Linda x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful card hun. Miss you over at SPS. Claire x

coldwaters2 said...

Amy this is so very beautiful, that image is stunning, the colours are perfect, I love it
Hugs
Lorraine x

kaos said...

Beautiful card - just perfect!

hugs
kaos

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.