Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 11 August 2012

Red, White and Blue

Go Team GB! I am so proud of how well GB have done in the Olympics (Sorry to all of you non sports fans) So I just couldn't resist doing a bit of a red, white and blue theme for my card today.
I have used the great Belle of Bon adventure.  I have coloured her with the following spectrum noir pens:
Skin: TN2, EB1, FS6 and DR1 for lips
Dress: Blues TB6, BT8  Reds DR7, DR3, CR9 White TB1 for shadow
Hair: Black, BG10, BG7, BG6, IG3 


I hope you are having a great weekend whatever you are doing.
Huge hugs
Amy xx

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.