Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Going digital at Crafts and Me

It has been way, way too long since I played with the beautiful digi stamps that are in stock at Crafts and Me so I thought I would change that and join in with the new challenge this week that is to use a digi  :D
This beautiful lady is called Kissy fish. She has been coloured with the following Spectrum noirs:
Skin: TN2, EB1, FS6
Hair: BP6, BP3, BP2
Clothes: TB6, BT7, IB3, TB1
Flowers: BT6, GT3, GB1
Fish: JG7, CG4

I have then also added some Diamond stickles for a bit of sparkle. The tape down the side is from 2 of the new Marianne D sets ( Flowers and Music) and just to finish I have added 3 little pearls with some Royal blue liquid pearls. The paper is from Dovecraft's Garden Party set.The whole card is a 5 x 7 card blank.



I am entering this card for the following challenges:

6 comments:

angelwhispers said...

She is just beautiful Amy and what fabulous hair!! Chanelle xx

Sue said...

Stunning card, such a gorgeous image and coloured so beautifully

Sue

Lisa said...

Hi Amy, This is gorgeous! I love this beautiful image ... especially her fabulous pink hair :-)

Lisa x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the image and it looks fabulous in the bright colours
Lindsay xx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Wow! Amy, you did a fantastic job on this. Looove that pink hair. Hugs...Mona

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous image, I love her pink hair
hugs julie P

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.