Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 27 July 2012

Say hello to the DT

We want to say a massive thank you to everyone who put in for the DT and don't forget you can still all enter the follower candy HERE as it will run till our first challenge.
It was too tough to get it down to just 5 people so we have ended up picking 6 to join the 3 of us. 
Please say a big hello to the first ever Natalie and Amy DT

Amy

I hope you will go and leave them some love and we will be back with some inspiration for you soon.
Huge hugs to you all
Natalie and Amy 
xxx

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.