Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 28 July 2012

Just thinking

Happy weekend everyone,
So are you enjoying the olympics? I hope so :D
My card for today is featuring the brilliant new Robin Pushay stamp called Fairy thinking of you. I stamped her in Memento black ink then coloured her with promarkers and added some detail with lemon liquid pearls. I have created my own background for her using a stamp from the Silhouette Grasses stamp set.
The edges have been inked with distress ink squeezed lemon. I have then used the sentiment from Joanna Sheens Up the garden path stamp set. To finish it off I have drawn in a border and dotted some lemon liquid pearls around. I was going for a warm summery feel that I hope I have got.



Huge hugs 

Amy xx

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.