Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 25 March 2012

Me and Natalie have a new venture

Hi everyone myself and my good friend Natalie have decided to see if we can start selling some jewellery and craft bits we have a few bits that we have just listed in our ebay shop and have set up a little blog called The crafty butterfly to keep you up to date on our items for sale and give you lots of ideas. The bellow is our first post and it would be brilliant if you could follow us and please feel free to have a look at our eBay items HERE


Wow this is our first post and we are so excited to show you some of what we are selling and give you some ideas of what you can make with it.
First off we have these adorable little birds on their perches. Now I don't know about you but I have a real thing for bird cages and perches right now so could not resist these when we saw them :D
They make just the cutest earrings and necklace set and you can get 5 of them in our eBay shop for just 99p (plus postage which we will combine if you are buying multiple items)

I have made a few things with them........

Here is a set of earrings and necklace



And then I made a book mark that you can give as it is or put it on a card for all you card makers out there. The chain and bookmarks are also in our eBay shop and they are 99p for 5 bookmarks and 99p for 1 meter of chain. (If you want you can buy ready made bookmarks in our ebay shop as well if you would rather not make them.)



This last necklace has been made using some other connectors and beads from the store. The branch connectors are 10 for 99p and the flowers are 20 for 99p.


I hope you like the look of these first few offerings and I will try and get better with my pictures.
If there is anything you would like us to sell please ask us or if you would like to buy in more bulk just contact us and we can see what we can do.

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.