Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 25 March 2012

Fun and Games plus a new release at Kenny K

Not only is it time for another great Kenny K's Krafty girlz challenge but before we go on to the theme there is another fabulous
set of realease's from Kenny's Anime Manga collection!


Make sure you check out the DT's creations to see them all :D

As always there are 2 brilliant sponsors
the first sponsor is of course Kenny K Downloads


The prize from Kenny is the winner's choice of 5 digi's.
and next we have Inky Impressions



The prize from Inky Impressions is a Gift Certificate


This weeks Theme is:

FUN & GAMES!
Your challenge this week is to create a project with an image of someone enjoying themselves!

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.