Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 21 October 2011

How do you pick?!?


I was very lucky to get picked by the random thingy as the winner for the last Mo's Digital pencil challenge so I got a $5 voucher to spend in store. Well it was so tough to choose and of course I ended up with more than $5 worth of images :D I have them printed out and am colouring away so will show them off later but for now I have gone for another of the adorable fairies for the current challenge which is to use your favorite image and a sentiment. I think at the moment these fairies are my favorite images but it is very difficult to pick as I LOVE pretty much everything the the amazing Mo draws.
I have coloured her with promarkers and sakura stardust pens again so she sparkles.
The paper is From the Prima North country pack and was in my weekend bag. The star border is a Marianne D die cut and you can get it from Cuddly Buddly. The sentiment is from craft work cards. The charm at the side is another of the bookmarks I have been making all the beads and the star charm are from my stash.



I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Mo's Digital pencil challenge - Favorite image and sentiment
Flutter by Wednesday - Open challenge

5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

wow this sure is pretty Amy!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh wow she is fantastic, just love the bright colours!
Hugs Shell xx

Elaine L. said...

Amy, This is so sweet! I love her shiny hair, and the traditional red and green combination! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat said...

Hi Amy...I am so tickled that you had fun spending your Mo Manning gift voucher! And what a great image you chose! This little fairy is delightful...and your coloring is gorgeous, girlfriend!! I love her hair! I'm so glad that you were able to join us again this week. Hugs. Pat Frank

Wishcraft said...

This is lovely Amy, such a fabulous image! Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Lisa x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.