Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 21 October 2011

A foxy lady


This Gorjuss girl is called Foxy isn't she sooo cute :D I couldn't resist colouring her up again. Well away on the Craft weekend the lovely Shell mentioned how she had the Gorjuss girls and did not use them enough but would not part with them. It reminded me of the ones I have and like Shell I thought I do not use them enough. I thought I would get her inked up for this weeks Sugar bowl challenge there is a brilliant sketch to follow with an extra CAS theme.
I have coloured Foxy with promarkers and then doodled round the edge before doing a little matting and layering. The sentiment is from Crafty Emma's Store as are the gems and the swirl stamp is from a Tim Holtz clear stamp set that I got for a bargain price at Ally Pally.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Sugar bowl challenge - Used the sketch and tried to keep CAS
4 crafty chicks -Marker it up

2 comments:

Lau W said...

Yes this girl is very cute, love her ! Your card is sweet, very nice !
xxx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Amy,and great colouring of the Gorguss girl. I love the stamped swirl detail. Thank you for joining in the Sugar Bowl Challenge this week.
Cathy xx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.