Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Have a heart for Crafts and Me



The sponsor for this weeks Crafts and Me challenge is Crafts 4 you If your stuck for sentiments this is the place to find them.


The fab Prize is...
Align Centre
All you have to do to win is use a heart on your creation somewhere.
Using the adorable Lilith from the Kraftin' Kimmie range available HERE.
She was my first Kraftin' Kimmie stamp I love frogs and so when I saw her I could not resist. I have coloured her with promarkers available HERE from Crafts and Me and the border is punched with Martha Stewarts doily lace edger from HERE. The sentiment and pearl hearts are from Crafty Emma's Store.

This card has an extra part to it as I have added a little book mark to it (I told you I would be making more). The chain with the heart charm is the book mark. I put the image on with foam pads that let me slip the book mark in so it holds in place but can be taken off and used without destroying the card.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie - Use your first ever Kraftin' Kimmie stamp.

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.