Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 10 September 2011

Happy Saturday


Hi everyone :D
I hope your weekend is going well so far. I have been trying to tidy my house a bit today I was just going to do a little bit then got carried away so sorry this post is a bit late going on.
I have some more shrink plastic play for you today. I have made a cute little bookmark using some beads and this beautiful Sweetpea stamp available HERE from Crafts and me. I used Stazon (get yours HERE) to stamp the image onto the plastic and then cut round it with scissors leaving some extra at the top som I could make a hole in it before I shrunk it. I have found it is a lot easier if you make the hole and put the jump ring in before heating the plastic. For this one I have not coloured her in as thought the black white and purple colour combo would suit her quite well. The shrink plastic I used was a frosted one.
I can see that I could get hooked on making these there may be a few people getting them for Christmas lol.There is still time to enter the current challenge at Crafts and Me challenges which is buttons and bows why not take a look at the great prize you could win and join in.

Huge hugs to you all

Amy xx

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Amy, great idea I can see people getting these at christmas.
Teresa x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.