Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 4 June 2011

I am back just!

I was worried that I would not be able to get this post done. I have had a bit of a nightmare last couple of week. I am doing new shifts at work that are not craft friendly at all and then my laptop slowed right down before crashing! I managed to get a friend over yesterday who after a whole day of work it now seems to be back up and running. I was so lost without it :(
But I can smile again now as I am back :D

Right now onto my cards I am starting with my Crafts and Me DT card.... I have gone for a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp this time round. This is is Vivian and you can grab her HERE from of course the brilliant Crafts and me. I have coloured her with my normal mix of pro markers and sakura stardust pens so she really sparkles. The image also comes with the sentiment. For the background I have used 3 shades of green ink and my brilliant dreamweaver brushes to make the card blank more exciting.
Don't forget to get over to the Crafts and me store to pick up all the amazing new stamps from Sara Burrier, Jasmin Becket-Griffith and Lemon shortbread. And there is still time to join this weeks challenge all you have to do is show off your punches at Crafts and Me
challenges
.



Now onto today's Crafty Emma's Store Challenges which is clean and simple. I have gone for another super cute little house mouse. I have coloured him with promarkers then decoupaged him a little to make him more 3D. The mouse is from the smelling the rose set and the paper is from papermania back to basics 2 pack both are available from Crafty Emma's Store.

5 comments:

cheryl said...

oh these are brilliant cards hun love the images,and gorgeous colors and detail hugs cherylx

coldwaters2 said...

Two wonderful cards Amy the colours, designs and images all look superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

awesome!!!
I was sure missin you girl!!!

The twins mum said...

Hi Amy,
I'm so sorry you have had a rough time lately but the only way is up so chin up,
Great cards love the bee mine mouse so cute.
Maree
x

tiggertastic said...

loving the HM card once again, you are the queen of hm

the top one is so sassy, lovely work hun x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.