Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Anything goes at Bearly Mine

Yep that is right this time at Bearly Mine Challenge anything goes :D
We've got three fabulous sponsors for this challenge, so three winners, three prizes.

Whimsy Stamps - $15 Gift Certificate

Bearly Mine Designs - 2 Digi sets of Winner's Choice

Fantastic Ribbons - 4 rolls of ribbon of winner's choice



I have decided to do something a bit different this time and make a box with a bracelet. I have used papers from Bearly Mine's paper lace and flower delight digi sets for the box and then inked round all the edges with midnight blue. The super sweet fairy is also a digi and she is called from morning glories and you can get her HERE from Crafts and me.

2 comments:

tiggertastic said...

this is such a fantastic make, love the choice of image too

sarah x

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Amy loving your choice of papers and what a fantastic gift.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.