Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Crafts and me going yellow

It is time for another Crafts and Me challenge and it is my rubber teams turn :D. We would love to see you get into the the Summer feel and use some yellow in your creation. Now onto our sponsor for this week the lovely Kimmie from Kraftin Kimmie is sponsoring this challenge and giving the lucky winner a choice of any two stamps, yes any two stamps! from the Kraftin' Kimmie store.

I really wish I could win this one I am so addicted to Kraftin' Kimmie right now.
For my card I have turned Pink lightning green and yellow :D you can grab her HERE at Crafts and me. I I have coloured her with a mix of promarkers and sakura stardust pens so she sparkles :D The papers are from My minds eye true blue collection and I have inked the edges. The ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment is from Crafty Emma's Store.



I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Crazy Amigo challenge - Favourite stamp (I LOVE this fairy right now she is sooo much fun to colour)
Do you stack up - Shine On
Paper crafting journey - Up in the air
Alphbet challenge - U is for up in the air
Totally Gorjuss - Spring has sprung
One stop - Angels/ fairies

10 comments:

gina g said...

Gorgeous card hun i love the image i think i will have to get this one now lol. luv gina xx

Denise said...

Fantastic card and beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Miranda said...

gorgeous card Amy, very lovely and that image is supercute
thanks for joining us at the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

LivArtNow said...

Gorgeous stamp!! Love the colouring you've done :) Awesome!!
hugs and smiles,
Linda

WencheP said...

The image is gorgeous and the coloring is awesome! Thanks for joinining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie gorgeous card & this is 1 of my top 5 fave stamps of Teresa's she is just lush. I'm rather guilty of neglecting my Kraftin Kimmie stamps I had some for crimbo & still not inked them up......I know I'm bowing my head hun ;0(

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Amy thats gorgeous and I love that colour scheme its so pretty. with hugs Shirleyxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Amy this is absolutely beautiful the colours I love, the image I love in fact I love it all, super work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Helen Ann said...

fab colours

(sorry for the late comment - work and holidays keeping me busy lol) Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog - hope to see you again soon

Hel XOX

tiggertastic said...

she is sooooooooooo sassy and cool, i love your colouring hunny

sarah x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.