Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Bearly mine for the boys

It is Tuesday so time for another There are four fabulous sponsors this challenge so that means four winners!!

Denise
from Whimsy Stamps is offering a $15 Gift Certificate

Di's Digi Downloads is offering the winner 2 Digi's of the Winner's Choice
Keith
from Fantastic Ribbons is offering the winner 4 rolls of ribbon of the winner's choice
and finally
Bearly Mine Designs
is offering 2 Digi Sets of the Winner's Choice.

What a great line up and all you need to do is create a boys or men's card :D
I have used this super cute freebie giraffe from Whimsy Stamps which I have coloured with promarkers and then mounted on foam pads. The great fun papers are from a brand new Bearly Mine set released today called "for the boys". If you like the look of this set then how about this I have a code for you to use in the bearly mine store for a massive 15% discount so go ahead and fill your basket and the use:
CA03

2 comments:

Donna said...

Cute card Amy, love the giraffe, he is adorable. Hope you get things sorted with your boiler real soon, good thing it's not like it was back in Dec when it was freezing.
hugs
Donna xx

gina g said...

Hi Amy Gorgeous card i love the sweet image and those papers are fab aren't they. luv gina xx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.