Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Monday 31 January 2011

Please support my Dad


Hi everyone,
I have finally got the word that my amazing father has set off from Puerto de Mogan on Gran Canaria to row all the way to Barbados across the Atlantic as part of a team trying to raise a lot of money for charity and break the current world record.
My Dad is raising money from Clic Sargent.
It would be amazing if you would be able to donate to this brilliant cause. I want to help him raise as much money as possible as he is risking everything to do this row.
If you want to check out their progress the website for the row is HERE.
And if you are able to donate the link for his page is
Thank you all for even reading this HERE.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi hunni wow how amazing is your dad hun thats just fantastic. I wish him soooo much luck hun. I have put a link in my sidebar taking them to you but with the Clic Sargent logo on & then they can go to the charity from your blog then. Does that make sense lol. Hope you are ok shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Nannieflash said...

Sending all the luck in the world to your dad, I hope they have a peaceful row and hopefully raise loads for the Clic charity. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.