Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Making with Melody :D

I am loving playing with the new stamp range from Crafts and me. If you have not seen the images are from Lemon Shortbread art work and there are 5 new stamps to start the range off available HERE. Also don't forget to keep checking the Crafts and me store and the Crafts and Me blog as there are special offers to celebrate the stores first Birthday :D

For the first card I have used Flapper girl Melody I have coloured her with a mix of pro markers and sakura stardust pens so she has a sparkle. The paper is from Bearly Mine grunge set. The sentiment is from one of the new sentiment packs HERE at Crafty Emma's Store they are such great value just £1.99 and you get 100 useful sentiments in different colours. The flowers are again from Mulberry Crafts UK.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Craft your days away - Texture
Sweet stampin' - Make design paper
Card Patterns - I have used their sketch
Polly Craft Challenge Blog - Pink, blue and brown

For this next card I have used Christmas Melody. Again I have coloured her with a promarker and sakura pen mix. I have used 3 different holly stamps to make the backing paper design around the oval she is on and the card backing and stamped them in both green and blue. Then I distressed round the edges with gold ink. The blue paper I embossed for a bit of texture with cuttlebug decorations embossing folder.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Alphabet - F is for Foliage
Allsorts - Light up the night
Keep It Simple - Deck the halls
Stamptacular Sunday - Blue Christmas
Pink Elephant - Blue, Green, Red
Tuesday Taggers - Deck the halls
Passion for Promarkers - Christmas
A spoon full of Sugar - Christmas card
Stampavie and more - Christmas
Penny's Challenge - Christmas
ABC - J is for Jewels and Gems

25 comments:

Teresa said...

Soooooo pretty Amy they are georgous.
Teresa x

coops said...

gorgeous card amy.the image is really pretty and i love your colours.
thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Agata said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

Vicky said...

Hi hun gorgeous cards I absolutely adore Flapper girl she is on my crimbo list which I think hubby may of got (fingers crossed)the other day when he put an order into Crafts & Me. These are stunning & they are coloured beautifully. Love your background.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Thankyou for joining us at Sweet Stampin, good luck hun.

Courtney said...

Very pretty cards Amy!! Thanks for joining us at Penny's. Good Luck!! And Merry Christmas!

Courtney~

angelwhispers said...

Two beautiful cards Amy. Chanelle xx

Crystal said...

WOW Amy your coloring on both of these is GORGEOUS!

LINDA said...

OH Amy these are just beautiful.. Very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda

Graphicat said...

Oooh, love the stamped and embossing you've done on here!! Lovely job!
So glad you joined us at Stamptacular this week!
Cheers
Cheri

Emma said...

Oh such beautiful cards hun, love the images and gorgeous colours.
Thanks for joining in our Mega Challenge over at PFP and Pollycraft...good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Mummylade said...

what a gorgeous image, with perfect backing! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Amy, what a gorgeous card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Gro said...

Beautiful cards. Your images is gorgeous. Thanks for joining PFP's Mega Challenge :o)

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards Amy, the images are fab ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Renate said...

Hi I just wanna let you know that I like your blog a lot and I will be looking forward to working with you on the Kenny K team starting January.

Hugs Renate

Meggymay said...

Pretty cards, sweet images, thankyou for joining us at TT this week

Michele Roos said...

Such gorgeous cards. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge over at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Sarah said...

Such gorgeous cards Amy, I love the images and how you've coloured them. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for my Texture challenge, good luck xxx

Val said...

Goegeous card. Really pretty. Thanks for joining Sweet Stampin this week.
Hugs
Valxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Two beautiful cards Amy........

Hugs
Judith

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Two beautiful cards Amy........

Hugs
Judith

Anne H. said...

Your Christmas-cards are wonderful!
Adorable images and beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne

PatR said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for playing along with TT this week. xx

Julie said...

Beautiful cards and fab images Amy, especially love the first one!! Thanks for joining in our Mega Challenge at PFP. Juliexx

Sharon said...

Beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this challenge, hope to see you again next time round.
Sharon x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.