Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 10 December 2010

A delicious recipe

It is Friday so time for another Delicious Doodles Challenge and this time we have a delicious recipe for you to follow...
1 digi image
2 design papers
3 embellishments

The prize again is an amazing 5 digi's of the winners choice from the Delicious Doodles Store

For my card I have used the super sweet Bee and flower (catch him
HERE) I have coloured him with promarkers and then glossed his wings so they shine. All the papers are from Wild rose studio's Milton pad available from Crafty Emma's Store. The three flower gems are from my stash. Make sure you check out what the rest of the DT have been making too :D
I am entering this card for the following challenge:
Cute Card Thursday - Floral frenzy

3 comments:

Teri said...

This is so cute hun! Lovely and Spring-ey!

theboelemas@aol.com said...

What a beautiful card. I'd not spotted the bee in store before, but will definately have to get him, he's gorgeous. I love your card. x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Amy this is just so adorable I know that may sound strange as it is a bee but he is the cutest bee I have seen I love hime.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.