Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday 5 October 2010

A delicious Robin :D

Yep this is another of the gorgeous images on offer from the amazing Teri at Delicious Doodles. I have decoupaged him slightly with some silicon glue under his body and curving him a bit. I have also glazed the berries as I could resist. I am really getting to like this shaped card so I hope you don't get bored of it. I have got the design from my brilliant teamie Shell from Crafty Emma's Store Challenges. Thanks sweetie :D

I have coloured him with pro markers which you can get from Crafty Emma's Store and the dovecraft Jolly holly Christmas papers and the gems are also from the store.
I am entering this card for the following challenges:Stampavie and more - More than 1 fold
Alphabet - W is for wings
Dare you to digi stamp - Shaped card
Daring Cardmakers - Christmas
Allsorts - Travel or holiday and I have gone for holiday.
Oh La-la - Nothing floral
A spoon full of Sugar - Sparkle and shine
Just Inspirational Challenges - Christmas

14 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card hun. Love the papers. x

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Amy - your Robin is coloured beautifully and it is a great shape! Juliexx

angelwhispers said...

My word Amy you are making me dizzy with all this inspiration tonight!!! lol

Love the shaped card you are into these arn't you and the robin just so perfect for christmas!! Love Chanelle xxx

Lynda said...

What a sweet card and I recognised that lovely DD Robin straight away - isn't he cute! Thanks for joining in with the WCMD fun with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is gorgeous I love the fold of the card the colours and that image is superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Patricia St Martin said...

Love that Robyn, wonderful job. Beautifully colored. The Robyn looks so nice on the stair step card. Hugs

Tracy said...

Oh wow! What a great image. I love what you've done with it. I love to give dimension to my elements too and that card fold is a fun one. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Inspirational!

Wendi said...

Gorgeous card lovely image and I love the shape of your card too
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Teri said...

Loving this type of card hun. Fabulous colouring too, great job!

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Your card is so lovely, thanks for joining us at SAM this week

Lau W said...

I love robin, such a nice bird ! Your card is very nice !
xxx

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Gorgeous card Amy and love the image.
Kathie xx

Kirsten...x said...

such a great card love the robin...x

Thanks for joining in my challenge at allsorts this week hugs Kirsten...x

Jo said...

Gorgeous card, the little robin is fantastic

jo x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.