Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Crafty Purple Frog DT


I am so happy to be able to show off the brand new Crafty Purple Frog Challenges DT it was so hard to pick just 6 people to join myself, Pascale andTeri but I hope you will agree when you hope to their blogs that it is going to be a great team to inspire you.
So in no particular order the team is.....

Sarah
Kaos
Jayne
Chanelle
Vanessa
Vicky

Please go visit them and leave them some love also if you have not seen the new challenge blog yet there is still time to enter the followers challenge to get some candy but you have to be in it to win it :D
The first challenge is on the 21st of October and you won't want to miss it as I have a load of amazing sponsors lined up and lots of prizes up for grabs.

1 comment:

angelwhispers said...

Soooooooooooo excited Amy can't wait to share our design on the new challenge blog and boy there is so much talent on the team!!!

Thanks again for allowing me to create with your fabulous art work it's a real honour!!! Love Chanelle xxx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.