Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Monday 25 January 2010

TGF's CHA Relay -Day 1 and 2

There is another marathon challenge going on over at The Greetings Farm. Well it's a relay really and I am please to say that I think I am throught the worst personally as I should not have a problem doing the rest of the cards to take part as now I am off work for a few days :D

This is the best challenge that the amazing duo of Marie and Jessica have come up with yet they very kindly gave away this super cute Mer Ian (you may still have time to get your hands on him if you pop to the blog) and challenged us to make something with him before 6:00pm CST. For all that managed that and linked to the post today we were sent the lovely Charlotte for free and are further challenged to use her for a creation again to be completed before 6:00pm CST tomorrow (Tuesday). Each new digi has to be used to make a creation with before 6:00pm the next day to recieve the next free digi and if I make it to the end I will have got 5 free digi's how amazing is that!

Well here are my first 2 cards with Mer Ian and Charlotte. I have coloured them both with a mix of pro markers and sakura pens and made both the sntiments on the computer.
The papers from Mer Ian are from crafters companion boys disc and the papers for Charlotte's card are from funky hand.


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

They are both gorgeous and love the sparkle on the first!!!
xx

WickedPixie said...

Amy, these are both super cute!! :-)Traci

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.