Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Monday 25 January 2010

Calling all fairy fans there is a new beauty in town

This is the stunning Ginger she is due to be released in February from All That Scraps I can not explain to you how badly I wanted this Amy to make her up as a stamp ever since I saw her on her blog HERE So when she landed on my door step I just couldn't wait to get her inked up. The scary thing was that I knew she was on her way and the letter when it arrived had been badly munched by a dog I think from the teeth marks all over it but luckily she had managed to stay out of the way and was safe in one piece :D

You may have seen this first card on Amy's blog as she used it when introducing me as her GDT I have kept it simple to show off the beautiful Ginger. I have coloured her with pro markers and stardust pens so she sparkles and then added glossy accents to her wings and sprinkled some glitter into it before it set so she sparkles even more. The sentiment I typed out on the computer and the paper is from cute companions girls and boys set.



This second card has not quite turned out as well as I planned. But I have used the digi Ginger this time and laid it all out on the computer before I printed it out. The papers and elements are from The Greetings Farm Ever Glen set. I have again coloured her with a mix of pro markers and sakura stardust pens and added glitter and glossy accents to her wings. I wanted to decorate the envelope as well as I feel that I never make the interesting enough.


9 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous cards Amy, and such lovely images. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Tasha said...

Amy this image is super cute! loving the cards you have made, your colouring rocks and i love the layouts and colours
love tasha xx

Kelly Booth said...

Such Cute Cards....Ginger looks like a Fun stamp to Own!

Cheryl said...

These are gorgeous,love your beautiful colouring and the sparkly wings are so pretty!!!
xx

Claireabelle said...

Wow!!! fabulous cards Amy, I love her sparkly wings
xx

Amanda said...

Super Amy! The cards look so cute.
Amanda

Sammi said...

oooh.. I loved that card when I first saw it and still do :D
Love the second one too - Gorgeous wings!!
That envelope looks brilliant! What a gorgeous idea!
xxx

WickedPixie said...

Wonderful cards Amy! You do fabulous sparkly wings and that envelope is truly a treat! :-)Traci

Amy said...

I'm glad Ginger arrived none the worse for her dog mauling! These are both so beautiful Amy! I'd never have thought of decorating the envelope and it's such a special touch! Awesome ideas!

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.