Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 17 January 2010

Polly craft and Pink elephant

This card is for 2 challenges The briliant
Polly Craft Challenge Blog want to see a winter birthday card and over at Pink Elephant they also want to see a birthday card.



For my card I have used this adorable little moodle from where else but Polly Craft :D I have coloured him with promarkers and thought I would make a change from the square frame and put in a bit of an angle. The papers are all bits from my scrap box which I really need to start trying to use more as it is over flowing!
The sentiment is from craft work cards, peel offs and gems are from my stash and the ric-rac ribbon I got free with a magazine some time ago.

4 comments:

Marley said...

wow.. love this! great image, nice colouring!! xxx hugs Marley

LORi said...

So darn CUTE~!!! Happy you joined us at TPE this week!!

Pink Hugs - LORi

Amy said...

OmGosh,look at those puppy eyes! He is just the cutest, and I love the colors you used Amy! Awesome!

Emma said...

Aw gorgeous card hun...love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.