Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 17 January 2010

One stop and Cute card thursday


Ok I am trying to catch up on all the challenges I have not taken part in for ages so there will be a few posts today.
This card is for One Stop who want to see some fancy edges or corners Cute Card Thursday who wanting us to use a pink and grey colour combo.
The image is Melinda with hot chocolate from Whiff of joy and I have coloured her with pro markers. The sentiment is a stamp from The Greetings Farm. The papers are from papermania and for the edges I have used a pair of edging scissors from Fiskars as I still haven't got any of the gorgeous Martha Stewart border punches I keep drooling over.

7 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Amy. Love this image and I love the colour combinatiohn too.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

Itzuvit said...

You’ve used such a great stamp. And the color combination really makes this card fab!!!
Thanks for joining us at OSCC. Hugs Itzuvit xx

Suzi Mac said...

I love this WOJ image, and your colour choices are fab. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week, good luck in the draw.
Luv Suzi x

Amy said...

So soft and pretty, love it Amy! You've got quite the range of cards here and they are all spectacular!

gina g said...

Beautiful card love the image and pretty papers well done on the edges using scissors.Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fab card Amy. Love that beautiful WOJ image and your really pretty papers.
Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Shelley said...

I love the image you've used and the layout is great. Thanks for joining in with this weeks OSCC.
Hugs Shelley xx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.