Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 14 November 2009

Passion for pro markers and Charisma cards


One card for another 2 challenges :D The sketch is from this weeks passion for promarkers challenge and I have coloured this adorable little "Bling - a - ling elf", from Amy at All That Scraps , with promarkers and some sakura stardust on the star which I have then made stand out more by adding the glossy accents. The paper is from DCVW and the sentiment is from papercellar and the gems and peel off's are from my stash. The sentiment means this card also fits perfectly for Charisma Cards "Merry and Bright" challenge.

13 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Amy, what a cute card. I love the little elf image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Marley said...

Hi Amy..
Lovely card! I like the colouring.. xx Marley

Michele Roos said...

Such a cute card Amy. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

mueppi said...

Hello Amy
your card is grandios!!!!!
I love that image and your colouring!
Hugs Gisela

Wiccababe said...

what a cute card Amy
thanks for joining in this week on PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

Gina said...

such a cute card Amy :)
Thanks for joining us at PFP this week :)
Gina xxx

Vee said...

A beautiful card I love this image, just perfect for this weeks challenge. Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

Vicki said...

Hiya Amy, it was fab meeting you last week, I had a brill day just sorry I didn't say goodbye to you. gosh you've been a busy lil crafter, so many lovely cards you've created since I last visited, which I must apologise for as I've not done much blogging lately. Hope your ok hun, luv 'n' hugs xx vicki xx

Emma said...

Morning hun
Hope you are well and had a fab wk end....no work I hope!!
Your card is gorgeous, I adore the image...may have to add this one to my collection!!
Hugs Emma x

Sally said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Amy said...

It's so, so cute, Amy! Love your coloring and the added bling! Awesome card!

Tammy said...

Hi Amy
Could this card be any cuter? I love it Amy!
He is so super cute.

Kimmi said...

Beautiful card. Love the image and the colours are great!

Congratulations on winning the Colour Create Challenge - Oooo What you gonna put your 10% discount towards at Happy Hippo...

Have fun

Kimmi xx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.