Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 14 November 2009

Cupcake craft - Snow much fun


This week over at Cupcake craft they want us all to have snow much fun. I am going mad making Christmas cards at the moment and for this one I have again used the super cute penguin from Angels landing coloured with promarkers. The strip of ribbon is from my local pound shop and is meant for wrapping presents or decorations but I just could not resist using it here. The peel offs are from my stash.

5 comments:

Liza said...

A gorgeous card, perfect for this week's theme. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Amy said...

Beautiful colors and your penquin is adorable!
Don't you just love having a stash of Christmas cards ready for this season?!

Donna said...

Fantastic card Amy, just perfect for our snowy theme challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Amy, what a cute card. The image is adorable and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Emma said...

Adorable card...I love these little guys.
Hugs Emma x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.