Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Thursday 5 November 2009

Montgonza and crafty card makers



This month Amanda at Montygonza Challenge has another great sketch for you to follow and she wants us to use just green and red. At Crafty cardmakers which is another blog I have just found they want you to use a stamp on your creation it can be digi or rubber. My image is another one of the amazing Amy's fairies and she is the digi version as I have a while to wait for my rubber stamp order to get to me from America but it is going to be so worth the wait :D. You can get your hands on her at All That Scraps.
I have coloured her with a mix of promarkers and sakura stardust pens as every fairy should sparkle! I have then chalked the circle around her with some green chalk from papermania. The papers are from DCWV and the presents and sentiment are from Papercallar. The peel offs and gems are from my stash.

2 comments:

Crafty Cardmakers said...

Wow fantastic! Not seen that image before, they look great :D Love the colour choice too, brill!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers x

Amanda said...

HI Amy,
It looks brilliant!!

Amy's digi is very cute and you have coloured her amazingly as always.

love Amanda

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.