Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Thursday 5 November 2009

Colour create - Blue, silver and white






OK so I have gone a bit crazy here but I have fallen in love with these digi stamps and this colour combo is so perfect for them I just couldn't stop. I have also added some glitter to a few of them with sakura pens and on the 2nd on the pompoms on his hat are flocked with glittery flock :D I mention this as the challenge at Colour Create is to use the colour combo and then as a extra include a winter theme and glitter. I think I have covered all bases with these and I am sorry but I am highly likely to be using these super cute penguins from Angels landing I have coloured them all with promakers and mounted them with foam pads the papers are from a mix of Dove craft, DCWV and papermania. the sentiments are either the one that comes with the images (let it snow) or from papercellar. The gems and peel off's are from my stash.

3 comments:

Jacqui - Crafty Cardz - The Freebie Gatherers said...

Now they are really cute and can see why you have fallen in love with them... they are stunning! Lovely cards x

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous cards, Amy
Adorable images, beautiful details.
Thanks for joining us for the Colour Create Challenge.

Karen x

Amanda said...

Congratulations on your win!
Well deserved.

love Amanda

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.