Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Kraftin' Kimmi - Shades of Autumn


How great are these stamps I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them and just had to get this one :D The challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmi this week is to use autumn colour rusty brown and either green or yellow. I have coloured this sweetie with a mix of pro markers and sakura stardust pens so she sparkles and bit. Oh and for the frog I have used Sakura gel pens so he looks all shiny and slimy :D
The beautiful papers are from the Sweet Christmas dreams set by Polly Craft and the sentiment that I think is perfect for this image is from studio g.

5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Amy :-) I love these images and will have to buy a couple ,, soo cute ! :-)
Enjoy the craft fair ,, wish I was coming but I am going to one in Holland the following week instead ! :-)
luv
Lols x x

CraftyC said...

Love your card Amy, fab colours and these stamps are great aren't they. Enjoy the NEC, to far for me!
Clairex

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Amy, great card and that image is just so cool.
Love Sandra xx

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Fantastic job with the challenge! Love the 'slimy' frog!! hehe!

Shelly said...

Great card, love this stamp and the way you've coloured it!
Shelly :)

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.