Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 26 July 2009

Sketch and stash and Stamp something


This card is for two challenges
Skecth and stash - Sketch ( The sentiment is new from Polly craft)
Stamp something - Winged somethings

For this card I have used this lovely image from Polly Craft and the sentiment is also from Polly craft and is FREE!!! The amazing Paula who does all the cute images and designs for Polly craft is now giving away a freebie every friday and it is going into the freebie section in the shop. I have coloured the cute fairy with a mix of pro markers and sakura stardust pens for a touch of sparkle. The papers are from Designers extreme vol II while the gems are from my stash.

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Super cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something!

LivArtNow said...

What a wonderfully sweet fairy!!

Linda

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so sweet!!

Greetings,
Saskia :)

Kimmi said...

Super card Amy. Love the polly craft fairy your colouring of her is fab! Love the colours and the papers are great.

Hugs

Kimmi xx

Alison said...

Cute card- love that image and the way you have coloured her! Thanks for linking to the site, I'll take a look.

Emma said...

Gorgeous card hun...love the colours.
Emma x

COCO said...

Congratulation Amy for your guest designer to Pollygraph !!!
I love your card !! she is very nice !!
Hugs coco

Becky said...

Hi Amy!
Your card is so gorgeous, I love the glittery gold wings, and of course the image ;0)
Thanks so much for joining us again at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Amy, I love the image and the gold sparkly wings look fab, thanks for joining us at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

Marcea said...

This is so cute, what a gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us on Stamp Something this week
-x-

Maria Matter said...

Amy, this is so adorable! I love the shimmery wings!!!
great job!
blessings, Maria

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.