Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday 28 July 2009

I am sooo excited!!!

I am thrilled to be able to tell you that I have been lucky enough to get picked as a GD for the amazing Polly Craft !

I am so over the moon to have been asked and I can not explain to you what it means to me. It was Polly craft that got me into blogging land and I have never looked back. If you have not seen The amazing creations by Paula what you don't know what you are missing and need to go have a look right now :D

9 comments:

Kimmi said...

Congratulations! Well done Amy - Cant wait to see what you come up with. The designs at polly craft are fab!

Hugs

Kimmi

Nancy said...

WOW Congratulations, Amy:O) Can't wait to see what you are going to create;O)
Hugs, Nancy.

Emma said...

Woo hoo huge congrats hun...so looking fwd to all you new ladies joining us.
Hugs Emma x

Stef H said...

i saw the announcement at crafty emma's blog and thought i'd take a look here. well, my goodness. no wonder you got the spot. this blog is fabulous!

big congrats.

hugs,

Mary Giles said...

Oh congrats AMY! Yay! You'll be a great GD!

Becky said...

Congratualtions Amy, can't wait to work with you!!
Love Becky xx

CraftyC said...

Congratulations Amy, have lots of fun wont you!!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Amy! well done!:)
Hugs, Vanja

Donna said...

Congratulations Amy....looking forward to seeing what creations you come up with.
hugs
Donna xx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.