Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Winter wonderland - Let it snow


For this card I have used a paer I got free from a magazing and the sentiment is from paper cellar while the snowflake is from dovecraft. For the snow at the bottom I have used some of the fake snow blankets that I have cut a bit off of it comes already glittered :) The image is from the greetings farm Forest friends set and has been coloured with pro markers and sakura metalic pens.

5 comments:

Teri said...

A beautiful card Amy. I love the image you have used!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Amy this is fantastic. I love the way you have used the image from the greeting farm and such wow colours.
Thanks for joining in the fun at Winter Wonderland this week,
Hugs Pascale

Joey said...

Hi Amy, oh I love love what you have done, genuis idea I would never have thought of using this image as christmassy! love it. Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.xxx

Anonymous said...

Hiya Amy your card is gorgeous! xx jo xx

Tammy said...

Amy...oh my goodness girl. I so love this. I love that the oh so sweet deer is blue but the way that the snow looks like glitter is fantastic. It actually looks like the moon is shining off the snowflake and onto the deer.
WOW - You out did yourself on this one.
Just so fantastic!!

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.