Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Charisma cardz - Something Yummy


For this card I have used my Suzie surprise set from the greetings farm. I have coloured them with sakura stardust pens and promarkers. The paper is from Designers extreme vol I. I have been so busy the last few days and unable to craft so I am trying to catch back up :)

5 comments:

Sally said...

what an adorable card. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Amy i am loving this card, what a beautiful image youve used! hugs Linda x

Vee said...

Wow fab card I love the gorgeous colours and image.Thanks for joining in the fun a Charisma this week
xx Vee

WickedPixie said...

Cute card! I love your color combo here!

Tammy said...

She is so cute! The colors you've used are just wonderful.

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.