Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 26 June 2009

Sketch and stash + digital boutique take 2



I have used the brilliant sketch at sketch and stash this week for this card and thought I would have a second go at digital boutiques challenge to use an Olivia image. I have coloured my Olivia with promarkers and sakura stardust pens for a bit of sparkle and then for extra bling I have added a host of gems. The papers are from Designers extreme vol II. The flowers, corners and ribbon are some from my stash that I have had for ages just waiting for the right card.

6 comments:

Emma said...

Hiya...
Hope you had a good day. Love your card, gorgeous image and papers.
Have a fabby wk end.
Hugs Emma x

Nancy said...

Your are so productive! This card is so cute:O) Gorgeous papers, adorable image.
Have a good night;O)
Hugs, Nancy.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Amy. Love the cute kitty and the papers.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash,
Cathy xx

Jill said...

beautiful card Amy, I love the flowers in the corners and your image is so cute and beautifully coloured, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Very cute card...soooo pretty....thank you so much for joining in with the DSB comp....Sally-Ann....xx

Becky said...

So cute Amy, love that image!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash and taking up the optional challenge!
Love Becky xx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.