Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 26 June 2009

Lili of the valley paper piecing



Lili of the Valley's challenge is paper piecing and I thought I would try to do my paper piecing slightly differently this time round. I am really into digi crafts at the moment so though I would try a bit of digi paper piecing the papers and the image is digi I have put the image onto the digi papers then cut out the bits I wanted in photo shop and put them together as you would normal paper piecing and I think it has turned out well.
The cute image is the first ever digi stamp from Poppy Petal Designs there are now 3 in the set so far and I will be doing more cards with these amazing stamp over the next few days. All the papers are from Designers extreme vol II including the ones I used for the paper piecing. The peel off sentiment say "best wishes sorry you can't really see it in the pic it looks much better in real life.

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.