Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 30 May 2009

One stop craft - For the boys


I was asked to make a card for my friends Dad with a John Deer tractor on it for fathersday so this challenge was just the inspiration I needed. You can't really tell from the pic but the tractor is decoupaged so it stand out more. The papers are from bearly mines designer extreme vol 1 cd. The peel offs and gems are from my stash.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I love your card, it is great for the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Shelley xx

Faye said...

Every boy of any age would love this card, Amy. Great job.

Donna said...

Wow, I know a lot of men who would love this card, fab idea! Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.