Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 30 May 2009

Club Anya - I wanna be like Caz


Well this was a true challenge to try and live up to Caz's very high standard but it has been fun. I have tried to use similar colours and follow roughly where she has put the swirls of gems and turned her flower into a fish :). I have used Mermaid Anya and coloured her with promarkers then added gems to her hair and the fish is from the greetings farm down by the pond and I have coloured him with sakura stardust and gel pens. The sentiment is also from the down by the pond set and I have curved it slightly so that it printed kind of round the edge of the circle again to try and match the way the sentiment was on Caz's card.
For the swirls I did not have any of the swirls of gems so thoght I would try something new and had my first go at Quilling. The backing paper I chose again to try and match Caz and is from Bearly mines designer extreme vol 1.

1 comment:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Amy the quilling is fab it looks like seaweed so much. Fab card. Hugs Pascale

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.