Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 15 May 2009

Club Anya release party

I am so annoyed I got back after a rubish day at work yesterday with the aim to set my alarm so I could get some sleep then get up and join in the club Anya new release party this month but was so tired I feel asleep with out setting the alarm! I have still made cards to entre the 2 competitions but not sure they maybe too late.
The first competition was to do a mono card:


I used this little digi Alice Anya and coloured her with promarkers and decoupaged her so she is more 3d. The paper is from Designers extreme vol 1.




The second competion was to follow a sketch:


I used my digi graduate Anya for the first time I coloured her with pro markers and sakura stardust pens for a touch of sparkle. The papers are again all from designers extreme vol 1.

1 comment:

WickedPixie said...

Cute cards! I love how you colored the hair on Alice and I LOVE the colors and papers you chose for the sketch challenge! :) Traci

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.