Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 15 May 2009

Charisma cardz - A star is born


The challenge this week was to include stars on your card. I have used this cute little panda from the greetings farm panda friends set and coloured him with promarkers. I have then set him on foam pads so he stands out a bit more. The stary paper is from designeers extreme vol 1.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Fab card Amy, love the shiny elements :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Sally said...

Great card. Love how you have used the long card, rather than square. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.