Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 28 October 2011

Sparkle at Crafty Purple Frog




I hope you are all having a good week I have been a bit busy I got used to not having to work last week lol :D
This is a day late but there is a new challenge over at Crafty Purple Frog Challenge and we want you to sparkle! Well I can never resist a bit (or a lot) of sparkle. I have used some of the items that will be on the first Crafty Purple Frog disk that I hope to release very soon. The decoupage and the DP is from the disk. I have added sparkle with the gems from my stash and sakura stardust pens. The frame you can just see under the image is from Marianne D and is called Frames/leaves (grab it HERE from Bunny Zoe). The poinsettias are from my weekend bag and were donated by Linda. I also brought the punch that I have made the white foliage with from Linda (thanks sweetie). The sentiment is a digi from Polly Craft.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Totally GORGEOUS Amy!

cheryl said...

oh really love this its totally gorgeous amazing colors and detail love cherylx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.