Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 9 January 2010

Lili of the valley - Thank you


Over at Lili of the valley they would like you to make a thank you card. I found a set of lili's jungle cuddlies that I brought a while ago from them and had forgotten about while I was trying to tidy my craft room and got all inspired so be prepared for a couple of cards. For this one I have used this cute little tiger and just kept it simple. The dots at the top and bottom I have stamped with a magnolia border stamp. The sentiment is from the greetings farm "my guy" stamp set. The peel offs and gems are from my stash and this card is to say thank you to my other half for putting up with me and my crafting :D

2 comments:

The twins mum said...

Oh how cute Amy love this image
Maree
x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh boy I love this card the colours are fabby and that image is just pure delight

Hugs
Lorraine x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.