Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Friday Sketcher and spoonful of sugar


I have no idea why I have not used these magnolia stamps more they are just so cute! I have coloured her with my normal mix of promarkers and sakura stardust pens and then mounted her on foam pads. I have followed the sketch over at Friday sketcher this week and my Tilda holding the spoon fits for the challenge at Spoonful of sugar that is to have a kitchen/cooking theme.
The beautiful papers are yet again from the gorgeous sweet Christmas dreams set from Polly Craft ( I know I am hooked on them at the moment :D ) The peel off's are from my stash and the card candies that I just had to add are from craft work cards.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Those papers are so pretty and your baker Tilda is the cutest thing! Love this card, Amy!

Kimmi said...

Beautiful card Amy - this image is so sweet! Lovely take on the sketch too!

Hugs

Kimmi xx

Steph said...

Such a cute image and I love the colours you've used x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is just the sweetest, gorgeous colouring and papers, Hugs, Nikki x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.