Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 20 September 2009

Sketch and stash #19


I can not believe I have got so behind with my challenges! Well I am making up for it now so be prepared for a few posts tonight lol.

I love this sketch for this weeks sketch and stash challenge I have got to use a load of new goodies that I got at the show on Friday :D The gorgeous foil embossed paper, flower, sentiment, paper candies and embossed border in the middle are from craft work cards. The image is one of the MAnga stamps from Sugar nellie that I have wanted for ages and again I got at the show as they had a deal tht I could not resist 5 for £20!!!! She has been coloured with promarkers and mounted on foam pads to stand out. The ribbon is the only thing on the cards from my stash as I even got the card blanks at the show.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

This card is gorgeous, Amy:O) Love the cute Manga girl, lovely coloured. The DP's are wonderful, and the flower is brilliant.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Chrissie said...

Love this card Amy, she looks perfect with these papers and colours!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Becky said...

Wow Amy! I adore your card, so pretty!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Amy, I love your new stamp thanks so much for joining us at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.