Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 28 June 2009

Crafty Muse and Polly craft



For this card I have used the layout from crafty muse. I love it this is my first time taking part with crafty muse but it will not be my last. The image is from Polly crafts Cherry kisses set and I have coloured her with pro markers and added some tiny gems to her wreath as they wanted to see gems on your card. I have also added some more gems down the sides which are not on the crafty muse layout but I could not resist :) The papers are all from papermania the Christmas multi stack. The sentiment is from paper cellar.

8 comments:

Penni said...

Wow what a fab Christmas crd- I love it.

Hugs
Penni
X

Jac’s Playground said...

Great card, lovely image and really nice christmas papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Muse, hope to see you next time too.

Unknown said...

This is so cute, Amy! Thanks for entering my candy! You just reminded me to start working on my xmas cards! Thanks!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Muse!
Kim

Sue said...

Hi Amy,this is lovely,great choice of papers and super cute image:)

Well done on making a start on your xmas cards:)
thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Sammi said...

Gorgeous card Amy... lovely image and papers! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Muse - look forward to seeing you for the next challenge!
Sammi
xxx

Emma said...

Wow gorgeous card Amy...I just love this cherry kisses image - well all of em actually!!! Lol
Fantastic papers too....thanks for joining us and good luck.
Emma x

Sarah C said...

Oh my, it's a Christmas card! And a great one it is too. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Muse

Pop's Cards said...

Hi honey, love this one must get my xmas papers out too, thanks for joining us at pollycraft, good luck hugs Pops x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.