Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 1 November 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie's sketch challenge

I really really do still have a massive Kraftin' Kimmie addiction so couldn't resist colouring this beauty up. It has taken me ages to finaly use her but I think she is so pretty.
This weeks challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie is a great sketch....

 

I have coloured Rose with promarkers andthen cut her out using spellbinders lables die. The papers have a fabric texture to them and are from First Editions Floral Pavilion pack, the sentiment is from Whimsy's Ticket notes set and the gems and ribbon is from my stash.


1 comment:

Melanie said...

I adore this image...actually, I just coloured Rose this past week as well! She's sitting on my desk waiting to be put on a card. Your card is beautiful..so soft and pretty! Thanks for playing along with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps this week! :)

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.