Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 16 December 2012

Silver and White - Kenny K krew


This weeks first sponsor is Kenny K's Downloads


The prize from Kenny is the winner's choice of 5 digi's.

And our second sponsor is 




For more information on new releases from 

Marianne Design please follow them on



Our theme this week is:

White & Silver.
 For my card I have used the gorgeous Xmas Hottie
I have coloured her with Spectrum pens and then mounted her to the card using silicon gel so that she stands out from the card. The sentiment is from Whimsy stamps holiday notables set and I have embossed the back ground paper to give it a bit more texture. I have made the silver card using adirondack silver dabber.
 

 

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.