Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 22 December 2012

My time to craft - Animals in the snow

Sorry I know I am late again :( Can you believe how close we are to Christmas now!!!! OH MY GOSH this is my last day off before the big day so in case I don't get back on here 

HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all of you and thank you for visiting my blog whether you comment or not. 

Well it is time for another My time to craft challenge and this time they would like to see animals in the snow :D I have made these little tags. 





1 comment:

Ann said...

Adorable, Amy! So glad you've joined us!

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.